Monday, May 23, 2011

Father's Day!

I have some really great products for Father's Day that I know your daddy or your little one's daddy will love! All orders are custom designed using your photographs. Until midnight, Friday, May 27 I will be having a 10% off sale for the items listed in this post. Please place your order by emailing me at napperdesigns@gmail.com. Thanks and I look forward to creating something for you!

*Also, once you become a follower you receive a 10% discount off your first order. So follow and order something for Father's Day and receive a 20% discount!!!


Keep your daddy in touch with these dry erase boards. They are 8x10 and come in a memo or calendar style. These are $25 each.



This is for the gamer daddy. A set of playing cards with a custom design. These are $22 dollars per deck of cards.






These 5x8 notepads are precious and would be perfect for a busy dad. These are $12 each.





If your daddy is anything like mine or my husbands then this would be the perfect gift. Your coffee drinking dad will love this personalized mug. $18 each






This is personally my favorite, but I guess it is because my husband uses coozies all the time. Custom designed beverage wrap for $12.






Here is Travis's designed beverage wrap for Father's Day as an example!




And the following two aren't typical male gifts, but they fall in the 10% off sale this week. The personalized tote is $25.










These would be a perfect accesory to a birthday party! Stickers range in price anywhere from $15-35. Contact me for a quote!






Thanks for checking out my sale this week and get with me by Friday if you would like to get 10% off!