Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stripes, circles, strollers...oh my!

First of all I want to say thanks to all of my new customers. I have been so busy and I am absolutely loving it! Thank you again to everyone that has ordered recently. I truly appreciate your business.

I have been working very hard on making new clip art and I am so pleased with how everything turned out. I have lots of designs for baby announcements, shower invitations, Christmas cards, stickers for Christmas presents (never to early to start thinking about Christmas), spaceship birthdays, and more. I am going to make a link in the next few days for all of my prices, so be checking back for that. In the meantime, here is our giveaway winners final design. I am in love with this shabby chic design. Their cards were actually two sided, but the other side has all of their personal information. I am so glad that they LOVED them! Aren't they adorable?